Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sat-Sun FLP-Days 20-21




This was a very difficult couple of days. I packed my food with the exception of meat, which I figured I could easily buy grilled fish, chicken, etc. Well, it was a holiday weekend and most of the vendors were at the other end of town for the festivities :( And, because I was a guest, I was expected to eat some of the local food. I chose carefully and think I did OK.





Saturday - Nutrition
0230 - 4 long beans, raw; H2O, 240cc
0830 - Green Tea; Apple; Oats mix (1c); Almonds (1Tbsp)
1000 - Yogurt, Raspberries (1/2c)
1230 - Green Papaya Salad, Raw vegies, Fish Lap
1530 - Tuna salad 1/2 from Friday's lunch
1730 - Banana, Almonds (1 Tbsp)
1930 - Grilled chicken leg & thigh (yard bird, so lean); Celery, green beans, snow peas, carrot, dakon radish
Total water intake about 2-3L

Sunday - Cardio: lugging my cooler up and down the steep stairs and getting in and out of the back of tuk-tuks! I did enjoy a local sauna with herbal steam, in for about 15 min, twice.

Nutrition:
0730 - Green Tea, 1/2 Pomello; 2 boiled eggs; 1cup Spinach; 1cup chopped bell peppers, onion, celery
1030 - Pear, Almonds (1Tbsp)
1300 - Green Papaya Salad, Grilled Chicken, Fresh Greens (raw), Tomato
1700 - Black Beans (1/2cup)
2000 - Grilled thin sliced beef, about 2cups green vegies, few slices of carrot, black mushrooms
Water intake for the day was about 2-3L

No comments:

Post a Comment