Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just returned from the mountains and am exhausted. I will post my blog in my morning (your Sunday night).
Because I was travelling over the weekend, my eating schedule was affected, but I ate something every 3 hours, and mostly stayed with the menu. Trekking around, but no pics this time because it was rainy. I have some pics of some cute kids that I'll attach when I'm not at work :)
Nutrition:
0700 - Herb Tea
0730 - 1/2 Smoothie w/spinach (made at home and carried in the cooler)
1030 - 1/2 Smoothie
1300 - Fish and lots of green vegies (something local, no idea what to call in English)
1600 - Grilled chicken breast and 1/2 capsium (eaten while driving)
1800 - more chicken breast
2030 - Stir fry (should have eaten Sat evening, but no wok): chicken breast, broccoli, mushrooms, bok choy, onion
Lots of water . . . 2 L or more

I didn't do any cheat meal because I have to substitue so often because of where I live, that I figure I'll just wait until next weekend when I'll be in Bangkok at a convention and I won't be able to carry most of my food :( because I have to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment