Sunday, October 25, 2009

FLP - Day 40 - Friday

Well, I can truthfully say that I would not have been up exercising if it weren't for this program! My throat crud is still with me, but the head isn't pounding. The burpees seem to really stir up the coughing :(

0600 - CARDIO - T/M: 5min @4.5km; 3min @7.5km, 2min @4.5km x 5 intervals
EXERCISES:
Clean & Jerk: 4kg x 15
Get-Up: x 6
Burpee-combo: 4kg x 6
Lunge-Torso: 4kg x 14
Ball Pass: x 16
3pt Toe Tappers: x 8
Crunch: x 10 Nothing to do chin-downs on at the hotel gym
Stretches

Nutrition:
0545 - 1/2 Apple
0730 - Oats Mix w/1/2 Apple
1100 - Raspberries, yogurt
1300 - Papaya, Omelete: 1 egg, onion, ham, chili, bell pepper, tomatoe, cuke, carrot, 1 slice ham, 2 small slices of fish
1600 - Banana, almonds
1800 - Spinach, salmon

I'm at convention, so the food is off, I was able to pack some things, but had to eat other items from the buffett.

3 comments:

  1. forgot, I did some Ball DB Presses (4kg x15) since I couldn't do chin-downs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, the dumbbell presses are not a replacement for the chin-downs - they are working entirley different muscle groups.

    You need to work your 'pulling' muscles like your back and biceps to try and replace the chins.

    In this case you would have to do the band pulldowns or even dumbbell curls would be a better option.

    ReplyDelete