Sunday, September 13, 2009

FLP-Day 1

Well, I looked at the Strength Training Program for the day, and thought, how easy! After the cardio, I was only able to get through one set of the exercises. But, I will try to go again this evening and whip them out!

I came back home and starting preparing my breakfast. I'm thinking that I only eat 1/4 cup of oatmeal and Rylan wants me to eat a whole cup! So, I compromised and made 3/4 cup. Well, that's when I figured that he means 1 cup of cooked oatmeal, not a cup of raw.

Then, I went to eat my 10:30 snack (yes, I'm 11 hours ahead of most of you) and my yogurt was Vanilla, NOT plain. I had a choice, eat it or eat only the fruit . . . so, I ate it.

I hope the rest of the day doesn't go on like this!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your day improved. I set my lunch chicken breast on fire under the grill..Oh well, slightly flame grilled..And like you it was eat it or dont eat it. I'm just going through meeting fellow Fat Loss project members, so hello! Feeling so tired after the workout this morning, I am off to bed (yes at 8.10 pm..!)

    ReplyDelete