Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fat Loss Project-Day 12

Well, the day we are allowed to weigh ourselves and I am up 0.4kg! I'm doing the workouts and have not deviated from the program except one day eating less! No skipping snacks, no eating "forbidden" foods! So, I don't know what's up???
From the day we started, I am only down 0.5kg! I will measure when I go home.

Felt a little more energetic, today, but that was quickly squashed as I did my workout.
Exercise:
0600 - Cardio: Eliptical: 5min @18; 2min @29; 2min @18; 2min @28; 2min @17; 2min @29; 2min @18 I anticipated a change in the low intensity timing, but you didn't change it.
Exercises:
Squats: 2.5kg x 17 x 17 x 17
Step-Up: 2.5kg x 17 x 17 x 17
Push-Up: bw x 17 x 17 x 17 I tried "real" push-ups on the floor but cannot get 1 rep!
Burpees: 2.5kg x 10 x 10 x 10 Still cannot get these in proper form. I'm dizzy when I stand up and today, felt a little nauseous. I do not have B/P issues.
Bench Dips: bw x 17 x 17 x 17
Get-Ups: 2kg x 10 x 10 x 10
Stretches

Nutrition:
06-0700 - H2O, 1L
0730 - Smoothie: Water, Almonds (1/2c), Oat Mix (1/2c), Rasperries (1c), banana, spinach (1c), yogurt (4Tbsp) Forgot flax seed oil :(
0930 - Black Ginger Tea
1030 - 1/2 Smoothie
1100 - H2O, 350cc
1200 - H2O, 350cc
1300 - Asian pear
1330 - Tuna, red/green/banana peppers (1/4c), onion, dill, olives(3), black beans (1/4c), lettuce
1600 - Broccolli, cauliflower, carrot, dakon, 1/2 chicken breast
1700 - H2O, 600cc
1900 - Salad, vegies, tomatoe, EVO/Lime, 1/2 chicken breast
1930 - H2O, 600cc



5 comments:

  1. I read you've lost half a kilo on the gosleeveless blog and you seem to sound disapointed when you are sticking to it like glue. Helen have you taken your measurements? I bet THEY have changed. My weight is going up and down too. It'll go up and then come down the next day, it's the protein building muscle (which is good) and muscle is heavier than fat. So although you look better, are smaller in size and have lost fat you have increased lean muscle, so the scales can show an increase.

    Also are you weighing yourself on the same scale, at the same time of day, on the same surface, wearing the same clothes and after having gone to the toilet?! Wee can weigh a lot! LOL. I weigh first thing in the morning, before I ahve had a drink of water and after the toilet...By the end of the day I can weigh 1 - 1.5kg more.

    Keep up the good work, it is working. Look forward to hearing your measurements before and now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pep talk. I measure on the same scale at work in the morning when I arrive. My measurements are back up and my abdomen is BIGGER! I don't know what's going on???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure eiher Helen? Wrong time of the month? I put on nearly 2kg then...You must be feeling upset. Coach said though that some people put it on at first. Every body is different. Is this food and exercise a massive change for you? Or similar? I am trying to understand the physiology of it too. Here's another idea, you're not pregnant are you?! (just crossing off all the ideas I can here!).

    Keep going Helen, rest day today, look after yourself and have fun tommorow. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm falling out of my seat with laughter. No, it's not that time of the month and I'm certainly not pregnant. But, thanks for giving me a chance to smile! My 3rd grandchild was just born this morning! This one from my husband's daughter, but the same excitement. I remeasured this morning and I'm the same as I was on the 22nd, which means an inch off from waist to thighs! So, I must have been holding onto everything on Friday! The food is not a major change for me, except that there is more to eat! The exercise is more cardio than I'm used to. I haven't given up, but I am still disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An inch off is great! Congratulations on your third grandchild. Glad you had a laugh, we could all use that to help laugh some more off aye. It'll happen. Just give it time.

    ReplyDelete